Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation is the “gold standard” treatment for individuals who have chronic breathing or coronary problems. Participation in this program will allow you to:
- Improve your lung and cardiac functioning
- Participate in telemetry monitored cardiac rehabilitation
- Reduce and minimize your symptoms
- Make daily activities easier with less shortness of breath
- Increase your exercise tolerance including strength, endurance and independence
- Improve participating in physical and social activities
- Develop strategies for daily activities
On-site pulmonary and cardiac rounds are provided for all participants.
We provide you with a complete program designed around your condition. We also teach you proper techniques to continue your recovery after you go home.
“For all of the many dedicated members of the support staff a great big thank you for every kind smile, friendly gesture, big hello, wave, hug, and wheelchair push. Each and every little bit of thoughtfulness was greatly appreciated.”
For more information or to schedule a visit please contact us…