Glen Cove Center Limited Visitation Rules
Posted: July 14, 2020
Dear Families & Friends,
I am excited to announce that the New York State Department of Health will be allowing Glen Cove Center limited visitation starting soon.
We are working on a comprehensive visitation plan to be submitted to the NYSDOH before any visitation will start.
Some of the guidelines you can prepare for that will be incorporated in our plan will be:
- All visits must be by appointment ONLY
- We are limiting 2 visitors at a time per resident.
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask or face covering at all times during the outdoor visitation (weather permitting).
- All visitors must visit 6 feet apart from the resident.
- All visitors will be required to be screened, which includes a temperature check and questionnaire.
We will be posting our plan and all the information that you will need regarding visitation to the facility’s Website and Facebook page. If you have any questions, please contact the facility.