Glen Cove Center Limited Visitation Rules
Dear Families & Friends,
We are excited and proud to announce that the Department of Health is allowing Glen Cove Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation limited visitation starting soon.
Some of the guidelines you can prepare for that are incorporated in our plan are:
- All visits must be by appointment ONLY
- We are limiting 2 visitors at a time per resident.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times during the outdoor visitation (weather permitting).
- All visitors must visit 6 feet apart from the resident.
- All visitors will be required to be screened, which includes a temperature check and questionnaire.
- See plan for specific information on visitor requirements to present the facility with a negative COVID-19 test result.
Our plan and all the information that you will need regarding visitation is posted to the facility’s Website and Facebook page. Please read it and then contact our social work department if you have any questions.
Madeline Moritz, LNHA, LMSW
Stay Connected – Remote Communication
Staff is available to arrange remote communication, including video conversations such as Facetime, between residents and loved ones or friends. Please contact the recreation department as well to arrange this at 516-656-8000. Please click here for additional information.