Glen Cove Center Visitation Rules
Below are the guidelines you will need to prepare for your visit:
- All visits are by appointment.
- We are limiting 2 visitors at a time per resident. (Exceptions may be made with facility approval.)
- All visitors are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times during the visit.
- All visitors must visit 6 feet apart from the resident. The facility may allow for close contact with a resident (including touch) in certain circumstances. Please speak with Administration for approval if your loved one wishes to have close contact.
- All visitors will be required to be screened, which includes a temperature check and questionnaire.
- See Plan and Addendum (links below) for specific information on visitation.
Our plan and all the information that you will need regarding visitation is posted to the facility’s Website (see links below) and Facebook page. Please read it and then contact our Recreation Department if you have any questions.
Madeline Moritz, LNHA, LMSW
Contact our Recreation Department (Monday-Friday) for more information 516-656-8000 extension 7143.
NY Forward Safety Plan
Stay Connected – Remote Communication
Staff is available to arrange remote communication, including video conversations such as Facetime, between residents and loved ones or friends. Please contact the recreation department as well to arrange this at 516-656-8000. Please click here for additional information.